Stay Connected With MMBTN...
Be a Volunteer
Make a Donation
Become a Milk Donor
Host a Milk Depot
News & Media
May we share your contact information with other volunteers in your area?
Yes. It is okay to share my contact information.
No. Please do not share my contact information (we will contact you to discuss options agreeable to you).
Comments regarding sharing contact information:
Are you aware of any lactation/baby events in your area where you might promote the Milk Bank?
Yes. See below.
No. Not at this time.
In which areas would you like to volunteer?
1. Fund-raising Professionals
2. Personnel: Executive Director/ Clerical/ IBCLC’s/ Laboratory Supervisor and Technicians
3. Professionals in: Blood Testing (Red Cross) Cultures (State Lab)
4. Location and Equipment: Office space and capital equipment
5. Insurance/ Liability: A volunteer to advise on insurance coverage
6. Social Media Coordinator: Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ Etc.
7. Print Media Specialists: Press Releases/ Posters/ Business Cards/ Brochures
8. Experience in Grant-Writing
9. Web Site Development
10. Volunteer Coordinator
11. HMBANA Liaison
12. IT Professionals: Setup of computers, networks, etc.
Tennessee Milk for Tennessee Babies